Drillster values the privacy of its users a lot. Therefore Drillster has chosen not to send the reports to the applicant of a report directly . If you request to download a report, you will receive an e-mail notification that the report is available to download in the account from which the report is generated.
Only authorized users can download reports.
Who can request a report?
Reports can be requested by the administrator of a group. If you are not sure you can request a report, check if you can find your group under 'Groups'.
What types of reports are available?
There are different types of reports you can request for:
- Group proficiency report: Shows the current proficiency of all members and all drills in this group.
- Group highest attained proficiency report: Shows the highest attained proficiency of all members and all drills in this group.
- Group eventual proficiency report: Shows the final proficiency of this group. << uitleg >>
- Group question statistics report: (number of correct answered questions / total number of answered questions) * 100%.
- Group time spent report: Shows how much time each member spent on a drill.
- Group easy/ difficult questions report: An overview of questions the members found easy or difficult.
- Group test results: Results of the last tests a participant took.
- Group member list report: List of participants (members).