There are different types of reports you can request for drills:
- Group proficiency report: Shows the current proficiency of all members and all drills in this group.
- Group highest attained proficiency report: Shows the highest attained proficiency of all members and all drills in this group.
- Group eventual proficiency report: Shows the final proficiency of this group. << Example >>
- Group question statistics report: (number of correctly answered questions / total number of answered questions) * 100%.
- Group time spent report: Shows how much time each member spent on a drill.
- Group easy/ difficult questions report: An overview of questions the members found easy or difficult.
- Group member list report: List of participants (members).