It is possible to enter several Drills in a “Course”. You need the rights assigned to your licence to do this.
To create a course:
- Click "My curriculum" in the drop-down menu on the right side.
Drillster shows the screen in which existing courses have been made and where you can create new courses.
- Click the orange “+” sign and "Create new course"
- You can now enter some details that belong to the new course:
- Name of the course
- Description belonging to the course
- Click "Create"
- If you click on your new created course, Drillster shows the details of the newly created course. At this page you can adjust the details of the course, for example you can add an existing icon or an own image to the course. This image will be shown in the repertoire of all the course users.
- Then go to "my content".
- Select the Drills you would like to add to the course. Pay attention: only Drills with the same “Subject” can be combined in a course!
- If you would like to add Drills to a course one by one, then select “Add to course” in the drop-down menu that's behind every Drill. When the Drills need to be added to a course in a specific order, you need to add the Drills one by one.