Viewing the results of your tests can be done in different ways, a quick overview via the dashboard function, or in more detail on screen, where you can also download the results of your test.
Use the dashboard function in Drillster to get a quick overview. Find an overview of the number of users, groups, drills and tests.
Select a group, drill or test (or a combination) with the drop down menus (▽) in the detail section to get insights of the proficiency score or test results, and the participation level of your users. These charts are downloadable (≡) e.g. you can add these in a presentation.
On screen & Download reports
You can find the results per user on screen and also download a report (as a .csv file).
To see Test Definitions:
- Go to 'My content' and filter by 'tests'
To see the results of the tests:
- Go to 'Groups' and click on 'tests'.
- Select the test from which you want to see the results.
- Go to the 'Results' tab
- Click on the 'refresh' symbol to see the latest state of affairs on your screen.
- Or click on 'download' symbol. The results will be downloaded in a .csv/excel file.