Drillster recently launched the Certified by Drillster program for instructional designers. Objective of the Certified by Masterclass program is to provide instructional designers with the tools that allow them to become instructional drill design experts. We invite you to register for the first Drill Design Masterclass that will be held on Thursday the 2nd of February in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
The theme of this first edition is 'learn, motivate and inspire.' The following program is offered:
- Drill design in the five moments of need:
- When learning for the first time
- When expanding knowledge
- When applying
- When solving a problem
- When in need of change / adapt
- Drill design in blended learning programs
- The Framework to develop successful training programs
- The 10 drill design principles
- Train - Transfer - Sustain
- Instructional drill design, for long term training programs
- Learner engagement, design content that challenge and motivate
The 2017 Drill Design masterclass will be held in the Jaarbeurs MeetUp in Utrecht and will be Dutch spoken only. The program will be hosted by Anita van Dekken and you will meet the Drillster instructional designers as well as instructional designers from other companies. We will soon announce the name of the keynote speaker that will kick off this first Certified by Drillster masterclass, so stay tuned.
The masterclass will start at 13:30 on Thursday the 2nd of February 2017 and participants are invited to register now. The program will continue till 17:00 and we will round off the day with drinks and snacks. You will receive more details after registration. We look forward to meeting you at this first edition of the Certified by Drillster Masterclass.