How can I change my password
You can change your password via the 'My profile' page. You have to log into your account via www.drillster.com. It is not yet possible to change your password via the mobile app.
If you are logged into your Drillster account via www.drillster.com:
- Go to the 'My Profile' page via clicking on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on 'Password'
- You can now set a new password. You first have to enter your existing password and then twice the new password.
- After you have saved the new password, it will immediately be effective. You can log into your Drillster account via www.drillster.com or via the mobile apps.
Do you now have a password or have you forgotten your password? Please continue reading.
How can I (re)set my password?
If you have not yet set a password or if you have forgotten your password, you can reset the password via www.drillster.com.
- Click on 'log in' at the upper right-hand side of the Drillster home page.
- Then Click on 'No password?'
- You now see a screen where you can enter the email address that is used as the username of your account.
- Drillster sends an email to this email address. Open this email within 1 hour. The email contains a link that redirects you to a secure page where you can set a (new) password.
- You can now log into your Drillster account with your email address/username and the new password, both via www.drillster.com and via the mobile apps.